This is a 14 hours course which could be accustomed to the client’s needs. Held at Signal 8 Security Offices in B’Kara, however we can also run the course at pre-designated locations when confirmed in advance.
- Responsibilities, legal and ethical framework;
- Action at an Emergency;
- Medical Emergencies;
- Basic life support;
- Injury prevention;
- Basic anatomy and physiology of musculoskeletal system;
- Heart problems and CPR;
- Breathing difficulties;
- Disorders of consciousness;
- Poisons and Cold Burns;
- Marine injuries;
- Injury – basic concepts, causes and principles of management;
- Wounds and bleeding;
- Sports injuries – muscle/ligament strains and sprains, limb fractures/dislocations, concussion, head and facial injuries, chest injuries, spinal injuries.
Designed to give learners a basic knowledge in First Aid.
This course is delivered by qualified First Aid Instructor.
Assessment: Course participation
€ 40 – pay on day.
Special group prices could be arraigned.
Booking on any of our courses at least six weeks in advance shall qualify the applicant for a 5% discount on the overall price.
Please ask for the discount at the booking stage, as these cannot be given retrospectively.