This is a 3 day (24 hours)-(09.00-17.00) course to be held at Signal 8 Security Offices in B’Kara.
It could also be held at your premises on request.
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of Door Supervisors working in secure leisure environment and the relevance of regulations within which they must operate;
- Providing knowledge of work systems and procedures,
- Provision of knowledge of Law and Legal issues;
- Common Security Industry Knowledge
Awareness of the Law in the Private Security Industry;
Health and Safety for the Private Security Operative;
Fire Safety Awareness;
The Private Security Industry;
Communication Skills and Customer Care;
- Door Supervision
Civil and Criminal Law;
Recording Incidents and Crime Preservation;
- Conflict Management
Avoding Conflict and Reducing Personal Risk;
Resolving and Learning from Conflict;
Application of Communication Skills and Conflict Management for Door Supervisors;
- Physical Intervention Skills
Introduction to Physical Skills;
This 3 day course is based and designed on the UK SIA specification for core competency training for Door Supervisors, which covers the necessary understanding and skills required by individuals who work to provide a more secure leisure environment.
This course is delivered by qualified and experienced trainers.
Assessment Method: This course culminates in multiple-choice exam.
€ 210 – pay on day.
€ 200 – each person if booked as a group of three or more.
Booking on any of our courses at least six weeks in advance shall qualify the applicant for a 5% discount on the overall price.
Please ask for the discount at the booking stage, as these cannot be given retrospectively.