This is a 2 week + 1 week field training (120 hours). Course to be held at Signal 8 Security Offices in B’Kara, and out on the road
- Introducing the role of the Warden;
- Laws & Legal notices relating to Local Wardens;
- An understanding of the Private Guards & Local Warden Act Cap 389 of the Laws of Malta;
- Articles of the Criminal Code of the Laws of Malta applying to a Local Warden, Local Councils Act-Cap 363 of the Laws of Malta;
- Delegation of Enforcement Local Councils-Executive powers- The Commissioner of Justice Act;
- Personal/Interpersonal skills/effective communications;
- Booking Offences;
- Data collection, maintenance of records and report writing;
This course is delivered by qualified and experienced trainers.
Assessment Method: Internally set and assessed tasks that meet the assessment criteria, discussions, questionnaires and multiple choice examination
Course Price: Kindly call our offices.
Booking on any of our courses at least six weeks in advance shall qualify the applicant for a 5% discount on the overall price.
Please ask for the discount at the booking stage, as these cannot be given retrospectively.