This is a 2 day course (18 hours)-(2 days 09.00 till 17.00) course to be held at Signal 8 Security Offices in B’Kara.
It could also be held at your premises on request.
- Introduction of Private Guards to the Security Industry;
- The science of security/risk management;
- Detailed understanding of conditions of employment;
- Training on Safety at work;
- Fire prevention;
- Communication skills/conflict management;
- Data collection, maintenance of records and report writing;
- Drug Awareness;
- Maintaining the security of premises and property/access control;
- Dealing with emergencies.
This course is designed to train interested individuals that prosper to be employed as Private Security Guards, helping them to achieve the required accreditation and certification, enabling the application for the required ‘License in Security Guarding’.
This course is delivered by qualified and experienced trainers.
Assessment Method: This course culminates in multiple-choice exam.
€ 100 – pay on the day.
€90 – each person if booked as a group of three or more.
Booking on any of our courses at least six weeks in advance shall qualify the applicant for a 5% discount on the overall price.
Please ask for the discount at the booking stage, as these cannot be given retrospectively.