This is a 3 day (24 hours)-(09.00-17.00) course to be held at Signal 8 Security Offices in B’Kara on and around a Yacht and around a Marina
- Principals of operation, navigation & management of a luxury Yacht;
- Security requirements of a Yacht;
- Protective escort of a principal & party on a luxury yacht;
- Searching a yacht for electronic surveillance devices;
- Hull search for I.E.D’s E.S.D.’s & sabotage by snorkel and scuba;
- Fire prevention & Fire Fighting;
- Anti piracy and counter piracy measures;
- Principals of maritime, close quarter skills;
- First Aid at sea;
- Laws regulations & borders.
Designed to give a basic understanding to learners, helping them to adapt close protection around principals in the maritime environment.
This course is delivered by qualified and experienced trainers.
Assessment Method: Internally set and assessed tasks that meet the assessment criteria, discussions, questionnaires and written tasks.
€ 400 – pay on the day.
Booking on any of our courses at least six weeks in advance shall qualify the applicant for a 5% discount on the overall price.
Please ask for the discount at the booking stage, as these cannot be given retrospectively.