This is a 5 day (40 hours) course to be held at Signal 8 Security Offices in B’Kara and other locations around Malta due to exercise and practice.
- History & Role of the Body Guard;
- Structure & Function of the Body Guard Team;
- Protective Escorts (Purpose & Formation);
- Protective Driving (Defensive-Evasive-Offensive modules);
- Communications & Search for Electronic Surveillance Devices ESD’s
- Improvised Explosive Devices Search. IED’S
- Conflict Management (Includes defense & Restraint Tactics);
- Body Guard Paramedicine.
The learner will also be able to understand and describe close protection principles based on the OTT Method:
This course is delivered by I.B.A. qualified Instructors.
Assessment Method: Internally set and assessed tasks that meet the assessment criteria, discussions, questionnaires and written tasks.
€ 500 – pay on the day.
€ 470 – each person if booked as a group of three or more.
Booking on any of our courses at least six weeks in advance shall qualify the applicant for a 5% discount on the overall price.
Please ask for the discount at the booking stage, as these cannot be given retrospectively.